RESERVATION WITH DEPOSIT / ADVANCE DEPOSIT SERVICE



I, the undersigned

• request at Veniceapartment.com to make the aforementioned booking
• declare to be the holder of the credit card mentioned below
• declare to know and accept the terms and conditions of the "Cancellation Policy" and the consquences of a late booking or of a failure to do so according in accordance with the terms and conditions set out herein
• authorise Veniceapartment.com to debit the credit card specified by me with an amount of:

A] 25% equal to euro as earnest
75% equal to euro as balance
B] 100% equal to euro as balance

Option A: You have to deposit the 25% of the price for the reservation, while the payment of the remaining 75% within 30 days before your arrive.
Option B: You have to deposit the 100% of the price for the reservation and the payment.


Description of the reservation

Apartment's name
Date of arrival Date of departure
Reservation Code Number of persons


Credit card guaranteeing reservation

Name and surname of cardholder (as indicated on the card)
Number of Card Date of expiry
Address
City Zip
State Country
Phone number Fax
E -mail


Terms and Conditions: Cancellation on behalf of the guest

The cancellation of the reservation on behalf of the guest gives to Veniceapartment.com the right to request the following percentages on the total cost of the apartment:

● till 31 days before the arrival : 10%
● from 30 to 21 days : 25%
● from 20 to 11 days : 50%
● from 10 days to 72 hours before : 75%
● no repayment after this termination or in case of interruption of the set out stay.


Veniceapartment is Veniceagency.com domain.







Date __________________
Signature _______________________________


VeniceAgency.com - Cannaregio 3692 - 30121 Venezia (Italy).