INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
The information is provided only for the website in question and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. This page describes the ways in which personal information is received and collected and how it is used by VENICEAGENCY .COM S.R.L. cookies are used for this purpose, i.e. text files to facilitate user navigation. Holder of the treatment. The data controller is Veniceagency.com Srl with registered office 31021 Mogliano Veneto - Treviso, via Terraglio, 75 and operational headquarters in Venice Cannaregio 3692, in the person of the legal representative Dr. Massimo Maccatrozzo, COD. FISC. E P. IVA 03983970264, telephone number 041.2440127, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Purpose of the treatment.
The data will be processed in relation to the personal information collected and used by our website email@example.com in function of any activities and/or operations you operate on the site itself.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
METHODS AND PLACE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
• the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out"). to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
• processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
• processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
• the processing is necessary for the execution of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
• the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE COLLECTED DATA
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: statistics, interaction with social networks and external platforms, advertising, contacting the User.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (veniceapartment.com): by filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: city, surname, email, name and telephone number.
Interaction with external social networks and platforms
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this website.
The interactions and information acquired from this Website are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings relating to each social network.
This type of service allows you to use the User's Data for commercial communication purposes in different advertising forms, such as the banner, also in relation to the User's interests. This does not mean that all Personal Data are used for this purpose. Data and conditions of use are indicated below.
Direct Email Marketing (DEM) - for this Website
This Website uses the User Data to send commercial proposals relating to services and products provided by third parties or unrelated to the product or service provided by this Website. Personal Data collected: email.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
• Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the personal data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
• withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• object to the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
• access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
• erecting and asking for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
• obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
• receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User's consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action. For the exercise of rights, the interested party may send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON TREATMENT
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain personal data, such as the user's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details. Response to “Do Not Track” requests
This website does not support "Do Not Track" requests. To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
LEGAL DEFINITIONS AND REFERENCES
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this website (also from third party applications integrated into this website), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the user who connects with this website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc. .) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
• User The individual who uses this website which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
• Interested The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
• Data Controller (or Owner) The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Website.
• This Website (or this Application) The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data is collected and processed. Service The service provided by this website as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
• European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
• Cookies Small portion of data stored within the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Website.